Introducing the Balance Bike Programme
The Cycle Coach has decided to launch a brand new programme which will enable non-riders to join in, have fun and learn to ride a bike.
Children aged 2-5 years can sign up for the 6-week programme which will teach them all of the necessary skills and techniques to ride a bike on two wheels for the first time.
We agree with parents that learning to ride a bike is one of the vital life skills every child should have the opportunity to learn.
The top five reasons why parents want their children to ride a bike:
- It’s an important life skill – 70%
- To give them self-confidence – 60%
- For their health and fitness – 48%
- To teach them how to be safe on the roads – 47%
- To give them independence – 44%
Join The Cycle Coach on the Balance Bike Programme and we will teach your child the art of riding a bike.
For more information visit the Packages page.